Shakeys Restaurant in Glorietta 3 Makati  » Restaurants  »
2nd Flr. Glorietta 3, Ayala Center, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
  • It was really satisfying and the salad balances the protein food that we partake since it is healthy to consider having veggies in meals
  • It was really a warm and friendly atmosphere that I like in a restaurant as we gave a tip to them also as our way of saying continue the good service you give to your customers

• by strawberrychocodahi

We started our day by opening the store of Glorietta 3 because we arrived so early. Since we have taken a light breakfast at home, my dad insisted that we need to take a good breakfast at Shakeys Glorietta before we proceed and buy our groceries.

I was not that hungry and not also full so I was really at ease ordering up kinda heavy breakfast. But I was amazed to see what my folks have in mind when they started to order when an attendant gave us the menu and started to ask for our order.

I first glanced at the restaurant which the only customer inside was us and it was really peace and relaxing. The lights were on but it was soft and kinda dim but it creates a

good ambiance making you comfortable.

And so we ordered mushroom soup as for our starter and a plate of mojos. We then added a large sized Classic Beef and Onion Pizza in thick crust of course plus a plate of green salad. For our drinks, we just ordered iced tea and I was really in the mood to eat.

The mojos were delivered to us in 15 minutes together with the green salad which is composed of cucumber, lettuce, onion, tomato, corn bits with ranch style of salad dressing. Our iced tea was really refreshing because it was cold and with ice and while we wait for our pizza, we started to eat what was served.

Later on people started to occupy some tables and we were seated right next to where there is a mirror on the side of the wall as we have been consciously staring ourselves while we eat. It was really a great day to start anything when you have your good breakfast at Shakeys Glorietta branch. This is one of the Shakeys outlets that are really clean and properly decorated.

They have their own wash room but the powder room is not included since we are pointed to go to the nearest comfort room in the area of Glorietta3. Anyway, we are after the food so we didn’t mind since the comfort room was just near to reach. We almost finish half of our food when our Classic Beef and Onion Pizza arrived. It was so hot and smelling so good. I really did not wait for any ...

• Shakeys Restaurant in Glorietta 3 Makati
      more time to put it in my plate while it was still hot.

Condiments are already at the table so we didn’t ask for it anymore. I did like to use the pepper sauce which is hot and spicy on my beefy pizza. It tastes so good and juicy on the beef while the crust is thick and chewy that most of us commend well. I will never forget how the cheese stretches out my mouth while I pull it away. It was really satisfying and the salad balances the protein food that we partake since it is healthy to consider having veggies in meals.

I pointed to my brother the dessert counter that they have at the middle which if we will be back again to eat and dine, we will

like to try out their ice cream stand and design our own variation of sweet treat.

By the way, the chairs and tables of Shakeys Glorietta is just properly placed and it was neat since they are not shaky and placed too near from other customers tables and chairs.

I really like their service too since most of the service crews are accommodating, always smiling and always saying thank you. After paying the bill and submitting the survey form, the attendant said thank you to us and ask us to come back again. It was really a warm and friendly atmosphere that I like in a restaurant as we gave a tip to them also as our way of saying continue the good service you give to your customers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 710091260861030/k2311a0910/9.10.10