Lee Kum Kee Teriyaki Sauce
  • I love Lee Kum Kee Sauces like the Oyster sauce that we have so I really bought this delicious sauce from Lee Kum Kee which is Teriyaki Sauce
  • The color of teriyaki sauce was just the same with the oyster which is brownish black although you can definitely taste the difference of the two

• by strawberrychocodahi

I love Lee Kum Kee Sauces like the Oyster sauce that we have so I really bought this delicious sauce from Lee Kum Kee which is Teriyaki Sauce. My husband does not know anything about Japanese food so I was the one who introduce some dishes to him like Sushi and Teriyaki. But let me remind you that lee Kum Kee is a Chinese company and not Japanese.

I do like the Beef Teriyaki the most when we do order out food at Japanese restaurants. But since I

wanted a sauce that will be used perfectly for my beef teriyaki, I really bought Lee Kum Kee because they are the only best sauce which is really thick and taste was superb.

The color of teriyaki sauce was just the same with the oyster which is brownish black although you can definitely taste the difference of the two. I also prefer to use Lee Kum Kee teriyaki sauce when I do marinate my meat dishes such as beef and chicken. It does tenderize the meat and the ...

• flavor really gets in the meat easily.

I also tried to put Lee Kum Kee in vegetable teriyaki with quail egg and it was really great. You can actually taste the soya and the spices included in Lee Kum Kee teriyaki sauce. You can also try to put lee Kum Kee teriyaki sauce in your fried dishes and it will be just great because the sauce is rich.

It does stain white shirt so be sure when your cooking, rinse off with water the spot that was sprinkled with

teriyaki sauce so you can remove the stain easily. I don’t mind but it is much better to wear apron when cooking.

I do hope that Lee Kum Kee would come up with resealable packs and easy to squeeze tube sauces. For now, it was still in a big bottle but easy to twist cap. You can avail of this product at any selected stores and groceries in Mumbai. I certainly would like my friends to try and taste Lee Kum Kee’s Teriyaki Sauce for their fried dishes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2710091260831030/k2311a0910/9.10.10