Chowking Restaurant Pembo Makati  » Restaurants  »
Pembo Corner JP Rizal and Sampaguita St, Makati City, 1217, Metro Manila, Philippines
  • It was really tasty and delicious when they serve our food hot
  • The only disadvantage of Chowking Pembo is that they don’t have a toilet for their customers

• by strawberrychocodahi

We really like to eat Chinese and Filipino dishes and that is why we go and dine in at Chowking Restaurant. It is one of my comfortable restaurants and I always find it easy to go to Pembo since it is just one ride away from home.

Even if we do go to different branches of Chowking, we do have distinction when it comes to ordering food. In Chowking Pembo, what we adore to order was their Orange Chicken which is sweet and spicy and of course orange tangy in taste. Not all branches have the same presentation of their orange chicken, but for me, Chowking Pembo gives juicy mandarin orange which I really enjoy to eat.

What my mom like to order in Chowking Pembo was their Fish Fillet Lauriat which includes crispy chips with breaded fried fish fillet, with

pancit, one cup rice, mini siopao and the mayonnaise dip for the fish fillet. It was really tasty and delicious when they serve our food hot. We really compliment Chowking Pembo for this particular order that we don’t get from other Chowking branches.

The place was not that big but it is clean and properly sanitized. It has a wash area and condiments area plus you can read updated newspaper which is just located at the counter if you ask a service crew, they will lend it for you to read.

The only disadvantage of Chowking Pembo is that they don’t have a toilet for their customers. The place was not too small although it has to have a decent powder room for customers who are really on the go. But anyway, as what I have to say, we didn’t go there ...

• to use their toilet but to eat food.

The location was just accessible to our place and it was just near to a market, a drug store and some other local restaurants that make Pembo also a busy street. In fact their business will never go down because there are always people who are hungry and their place was really a perfect spot.

Their attendants are swift in cleaning tables and arranging the chairs for the next coming customer. What I also like on Chowking Pembo was that their service crew would greet us warmly and asks us if our order is complete and if we still wanted to order more. Probably it is one of their marketing schemes, but at least they do round the customer’s table to check if what else is needed by the customer.

We can also request for

water without any fee unlike any other restaurants who sells water because they don’t give it for free, duh. Anyway, before I forgot I would also like to comment on the managers of Chowking Pembo. They are friendly and approachable and you can also see them assists their cashiers and teach them how to properly dispense at the counter.

Their glass windows are always clean and every time I go to order or dine in, they always have a service crew who is using a squeegee to clean the glass. It is properly maintained even if it was not that spacious. The air condition system is also working well; I don’t have any complaints with regards to that. Indeed, Chowking Pembo will remain steady in the food industry business because of their great service, good food and warm and friendly service crews.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 710091260761030/k2311a0910/9.10.10