Omaha Steaks Sesame Chicken Breats  » Food  »
  • Although these chicken breasts look small, the taste definitely makes up for the size
  • As I stated, I have no problem with just one, but a little bit bigger would be perfect

• by slappy

Although these chicken breasts look small, the taste definitely makes up for the size. Anyone who loves a good sesame tasting chicken should give the Omaha Steaks Sesame Chicken Breasts a try.

I’m a tall 27 year old female and cook eat you out of house and home with my appetite, but one sesame chicken breast somehow does the trick for me.

With a little rice or potatoes and some veggies as a side I have one very complete meal.

Someone who’s bigger than me or a big guy for instance will probably want to have two breasts, but nonetheless they are reasonably sized.

It has a peanuty undertone, as most sesame flavored sauces do, but it doesn’t have too much of a potency.

There’s not any sauce leftover to make a gravy, as the chicken is only marinated enough to flavor the chicken.

We like to stock up on them as they’re the perfect go to dinner when ...

• you’re not sure what to make and don’t feel like cooking too much.

They also go perfectly on a sandwich.

My husband and I are huge sandwich eaters and are always looking for the next perfect sandwich recipe.

If you throw this on a bun with a slice of cheese of your preference, it tastes quite yummy.

You don’t even need to put any condiments on, although my husband prefers mayonnaise on all of his sandwiches.

The only

con I would say about them is that they could come a little bigger.

As I stated, I have no problem with just one, but a little bit bigger would be perfect! And of course, the guys would be happier since they’d get more bang for their buck by only having to eat one rather than two.

Omaha Steaks makes plenty of other chicken fillets and I am more than willing to try them based on how good the sesame chicken breasts are.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2710091260691030/k2311a0910/9.10.10