Omaha Steaks Stuffed Sole with Scallops & Crabmeat  » Food  »
  • That will definitely give it a little more flavor
  • I also recommend leaving it in the oven for about 5 minutes longer than the maximum recommended time
  • I've noticed it comes out better that way

• by slappy

Omaha Steaks stuffed sole with scallops and crab meat is an excellent meal for those who enjoy a good fish dinner. I make it for my husband and me once every few weeks. It’s simple to make and taste delicious.

There are a few pointers I’ve discovered after making it a few times. It says to put about two tablespoons of water in the bottom of the pan to prevent splattering,, but you might want to do a little bit less

than that if you are using a smaller pan as the stuffing can be on the mushier side.

While it is a very filling stuffing, it is also on the softer side. The cooking instructions also say you can use a white wine instead of water to put in the bottom of the pan.

That will definitely give it a little more flavor. I also recommend leaving it in the oven for about 5 minutes longer than the maximum recommended time.

...

• I’ve noticed it comes out better that way. It is the perfect dish to serve with a potato and vegetable side and that is usually how we have it.

Plain rive or rice with a little bit of gravy also works for a side. As I stated before, it is a very filling stuffing so while it may not look like a very6 hefty portion; it certainly feels like one.

The stuffing itself tastes excellent. I don’t really taste too

much of a scallopy taste to it, but I can tell there is just enough to make the stuffing taste just right.

The crabmeat really stand out and taste excellent. You can tell that the sole holding it in place is of a higher quality as well, as I always expect from Omaha Steaks.

If you love fish and are open to trying new things, definitely give this a try. It’s very easy to make, tastes excellent and satisfies your appetite.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2710091260681030/k2311a0910/9.10.10