The movie Alvin and the Chipmunks  » Movies  »
  • They could not in my opinion have used a better person for the movie
  • This movie is definitely not a drama or even a masterpiece, its simply an animation of some of the most beloved cartoons of all time

• by webgirl40

I love Alvin and the Chipmunks. I loved the cartoons and I loved the Christmas tapes that I have. I had been wishing that Alvin and the Chipmunks could make a comeback and then all of a sudden BAM! There before me on the television was the trailer for the Alvin and Chipmunks movie. To say the least I was totally psyched!!! I could not wait to get to the movies to see this film and

it was worth it.

I was very surprised to see Jason Lee (My Name is Earl) as Dave Seville. They could not in my opinion have used a better person for the movie. He played Dave perfectly and it was awesome. The computer animators did a fantastic job with Alvin Simon and Theodore. They were adorable!!! They were even cuter now then they were during the cartoon and I immediately fell in love with them (especially ...

• Theodore he is like a miniature teddy bear).

I really liked the plot and how the developed the characters. I was glad that the producers showed how the chipmunks ended up in society and more importantly how they ended up in Dave’s life. I liked how the producers really showed the development of the father, sons relationship between Dave and the chipmunks it was very well done through out the entire movie.

This movie is definitely not a

drama or even a masterpiece, its simply an animation of some of the most beloved cartoons of all time. It is a delightful movie that makes young and old alike laugh and feel light hearted. It lets adults be kids again and really introduces children to the generation of Alvin and the Chipmunks.

I loved the movie and definitely encourage anyone who has not seen to go ahead and watch it. It will definitely make you smile.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1110091260671030/k2311a0910/9.10.10