Avon 8 Hour Overnight Treatment by Foot Works  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think that it would probably last a few weeks, even if used nightly
  • I would definitely recommend the Avon 8 Hour Overnight Treatment by Foot Works for both men and women

• by vpriddy
      Avon 8 Hour Overnight Treatment by Foot Works is a fantastic product. When I ordered the Avon Pedi Peel by Foot Works, my representative gave a tube of the Avon 8 Hour Overnight Treatment by Foot Works to try.

All you have to do is rub the Avon 8 Hour Overnight Treatment by

Foot Works on your feet each night before bed.

The cream has a time released Jojoba Oil so that your feet are getting moisture throughout the entire night.

I liked that the cream went on smoothly with any greasy feeling.

The Avon 8 Hour Overnight Treatment by Foot Works cream soaked right ...

• into my feet after gently massaging them for about a minute.

I liked that I did not have to worry about the cream coming off of my feet and staining my sheets.

The cream sells for only five dollars.

I think that it would probably last a few weeks, even if used

nightly.

I would definitely recommend the Avon 8 Hour Overnight Treatment by Foot Works for both men and women.

Your feet will look better and feel much softer in the morning when you wake up.

All you had to do was apply the cream and go to sleep.

This is an excellent product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311102126051028/k2311a0211/2.11.07