King of Anything by Sara Barreilis
  • I felt sad when I heard the Bridge part of the song

• by Grecy

One of the songs that catch my attention because of the introduction and the lyrics is King of Anything. Sara Barreilis is talking about how she is irritated with her lover. At first part, she was bored and count cars, which made me, laugh the first time I heard it. That part made me listen to the whole song.

The chorus part is annoying. “Who cares if you disagree, you are not me, who made you king of anything”. I feel this is a good song for lovers who are about to break up because of some differences. If the two people inside relationship are sick and tired of it, this

is a perfect song for them. The song is so frank and humorous. The woman singing is as if she is through believing with her lover and everything is enough. Like of all the times they stay in the relationship, it seems she cannot decide for herself and someone always decide for her and she is losing her life. Now that she is awakening, she can now face that someone and can now tell him what she really feels. She has no choice but to do it, because it is the right time and it should be done now.

I felt sad when I heard the Bridge part of the song.

• “All my life, I tried, to make every body happy while I just hurt and hide, waiting for someone to tell me it’s my turn to decide”. Therefore, that is the song is all about, she get sick of people treating her like that. Too bad that she lost her life before and good thing that she wakes up and now she became different. She is now fearless, how about that?

After listening to the song, I researched the lyrics, copy paste and printed it and every time the song is playing on the radio, I sing with it. There is a clapping on hands on some parts on the chorus

so I clap too. It is a good song because it only shows the reality that some girls can stand up for herself after being fooled and played.

I even researched what Sara Barreiles look like in the internet because her voice is good and I imagine him as if she is a strong woman. I saw the video and saw how beautiful she is and she looks smart too. I also learned that is the one who sing the song “I am Not Going to Write You a Love song”, which the meaning of this song sounds similar to the song “King of Anything. This is one of my favorite now.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1410091260460930/k2311a0910/9.10.10