The movie Snow White  » Movies  »
  • I love this movie and truly consider it a classic

• by webgirl40

Probably one of the most famous films of all time Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs was one of the most iconic films ever made. Now a true Disney classic , Snow White is a movie that has lived on in the hearts of women everywhere. I personally could not imagine growing up without this movie. It was one

of those movies that little girls watch dozens of times and then pretend about. It really seems like a staple of child hood. I loved the dwarfs too! Dopey and Grumpy were my favorite though.

I still love the movie now that I am an adult. The only difference is that now I can truly understand the message of being true to yourself and always believing in true love. It seems like it may not exist sometimes but its really the belief in it that can keep you going.

I still really love the dwarfs and firmly believe that Dopey and Grumpy make the movie. I love them all though. They are all the family that Snow White really has and anyone can appreciate ...

• The movie Snow White
      that. I hated the Frost Queen then and I really still do. She is so evil. Her jealousy of Snow White causes her to try and kill her just because she is young and beautiful. However it is jealousy that ultimately costs the First Queen her life. It speaks heavily to young girls about jealousy and it dangers.

This movie really encourages young girls to love other for who they are and not what they look like. It encourages young girls to be string and confident even in the face of adversity. I love this movie and truly consider it a classic. I have watched it many times and if I have daughters I will show it to them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 119091260241030/k2311a099/9.9.10