Hormel Beef Roast  » Food  »
  • We've had Hormel Beef Roast for supper, for the first time, but definitely not for the last
  • It is not cheap, I paid almost $10 for a 30 oz family pack, but it is enough for a family of three, including a hungry man
  • The picture on the box has vegetables on it, so I thought some veggies might be included

• by Lorianna
      We’ve had Hormel Beef Roast for supper, for the first time, but definitely not for the last. It is so easy to cook, one of those “heat & eat” products that you just put in your oven or microwave, and in 7 minutes

it is ready to serve. It is not cheap, I paid almost $10 for a 30 oz family pack, but it is enough for a family of three, including a hungry man. The beef roast was soft, fork-tender as a good roast should ...

• be. The package says “au jus,” which means “with juice,” and the meat was indeed covered with juice; in fact, the plastic container was half-full of it, and we used it as gravy for our mashed potatoes. The picture on the box has
        vegetables on it, so I thought some veggies might be included; I was wrong, it is only roast beef and nothing else. Still, providing a couple of side dishes is no big deal, and Hormel Beef Roast works great as the main course.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271102126021028/k2311a0211/2.11.07