Butterfly Kiss Shower Gel from Bath and Body Works  » Cosmetics  »
  • I am a seasonal shower gel buyer, meaning I like to match the scent to the time of year
  • It is floral, but definitely not overpowering like many other floral scents
  • Again, I love the smell so that is great for me
  • As an advid animal lover, that is the only thing I don't like

• by slappy

Butterfly Kiss Shower Gel from Bath and Body works is my go to summer wash. I am a seasonal shower gel buyer, meaning I like to match the scent to the time of year. Butterfly Kiss is a cool, clean, crisp warm weather scent that works perfectly for the summer time of year.

It is floral, but definitely not overpowering like many other floral scents. It’s more of a light garden like

scent.

It cleans very well and leaves my body feeling fresh and clean. It is part of the Bath and Body Works Signature Collection, and all of the signature washes have been newly improved.

They clean better and the lather is much stronger. I feel that with the stronger lather, the wash lasts a lot longer because you do not have to use as much.

It’s not overly sudsy, but just ...

• the right amount. I personally love the stronger lather.

It also rinses clean without feeling like you have any leftover reside on your body. After I dry off, even a few hours later, I sometimes get a pleasant wiff of the wash.

Again, I love the smell so that is great for me. On the bottle it says “this finished product is not tested on animals.

” While I give them kudos

for not testing their finished product on animals; I would, however, much prefer there to be a statement that says “these ingredients not tested on animals. ” As an advid animal lover, that is the only thing I don’t like.

It is basically saying we are only covering this product as a whole and not its individual parts. That aside, the wash is a great wash, great scent, and great for the summer season.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319091260161030/k2311a099/9.9.10