Ennie Meenie by Sean Kingston and Justin Bieber

• by Grecy

I love Fire in the dance floor, one of the songs that Sean Kingston made popular. Now he made another song that is good song for dancing. Ennie Meenie is the song that he collaborated with Justin Bieber and it is just amazing! I love it! I have to admit that I love the song because Justin Bieber is singing with him. As

days goes by that I am hearing the song I begin to love it because it made me groove. It makes me feel alive in the morning. If I want to avoid being sleepy on the road going to work, I have to play this song while traveling and enjoy it. Sean Kingston collaborating with Justin Bieber made him more popular though, because Justin is so love by the fans because of his songs. I believe Justin Bieber will push Sean Kingston to be remembered by the fans.

Honestly, I do not understand the essence of the song. It just became my favorite because on how the song helps me to feel happy and inspire. The beat is unique, you can see Sean Kingston’s trademark and he ...

• Ennie Meenie by Sean Kingston and Justin Bieber
      sings more on reggae style maybe because he is from Jamaican American. It sounds similar to Fire in the Dance floor on the first part of the song.

This song was used to so many production number in variety shows here in my country. It did not fail to entertain the listeners and viewers. You can even find yourself singing with is as the song continues to play. The chorus part has repeated parts that you can remember easily. It is a good last song syndrome too and once you hear it for the first time. It is like a virus that you will be infected when you find yourself singing it. This is my drug in the morning. It keeps me well. I love it very much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 149091260051030/k2311a099/9.9.10