Never Say Never by Justin Bieber

• by Grecy

Never say Never is the original soundtrack of the movie The Karate Kid staring Jaden Smith and Jackie Chan. The first time I heard about the song, even if Justin Bieber is not the singer, even it is not use in any movie; with its lyrics, I can say I will still love the song. The word on the song is inspiring. It is not only about physical challenge or about fight as I said because it has to relate to the movie Karate Kid, but the

song is about life and its challenge.

The song push you to fight and face life because there is not turning back when your hearts under attack. You have to give everything you have, because it is your destiny. That is true. You have to fight. When you fail once, stand up, pick lesson from it, learn and try again.

The funny part of the song is when Jaden Smith entered and gives his rap part. I love the way him and Justin changed conversation before the rap. The ...

• rap part of Jaden is so cute, his voice is like a little angel, like a little boy declaring to the world that he is brave and he can face any battle in life with pure heart and soul.

The beat of the song push you to groove too, it is perfect for dancing. Moreover, the voice of Justin Bieber is so sweet that he gave justice to the song. In life, Never Say Never means if there is a challenge in front of you, face it with

pure braveness, for whatever the result is, either good or bad, and accept it. At least you try, you did your part, and for sure, you win in the end even literally, you fail. Because winning can be find when you lose because you learn something and experience is the best teacher. This is the essence of the song.

Funny it may seem, but whenever I am exhausted at work, I play it and I sing it loud then I feel okay. I somehow can relate myself to the song.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 149091260021030/k2311a099/9.9.10