Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars
  • This year and just this month, I learned about him when his single was playing on the radio
  • I believe Bruno Mars now is sharing stardom with the rest of the new artist and now he have his own follower because of the great single he shared, and that includes me

• by Grecy

I do not know anything about Bruno Mars. This year and just this month, I learned about him when his single was playing on the radio. One time I was riding in a public utility vehicle and was listening to my favorite local radio station 94.7 when the song played. The song’s introduction made me guess if the song comes from Justin Timberlake, but no. Then the first line of the lyrics sang and it caught my attention. I listen to the whole song.

Actually, when there is a new song playing on the radio, I

am not the type that has the time to listen to it if it does not catch my attention. However, this song is different. The introduction made me imagine there is an angel coming down from heaven. Then the first line of the lyrics sang I already guessed it is a love song with fast beat. The song is about a person describing the girl he loves. What made him love her, how she makes him happy, how he is satisfied with her, just that way she is. How humble a boyfriend can be, he ...

• accepts everything about his girl. That is awesome! How lucky who is the girl he is pertaining too.

The song is amazing from start to finish. It is unique and one of the kind. The beat is fast but it is just perfect, actually, you can dance a long with it while you sing it. When I am in the office and the song is playing, my head is banging and I sway my body from left to right. I do not mind if I will look weird. The drum on the chorus part makes me

groove. Sometimes I just stop what I am doing and listen to Bruno Mars, which on chorus part and then you will start swaying your body again and grooving to the music. Even the lyrics is easy to remember, it is because Bruno Mars repeatedly says the word just the way you are in the lyrics which leads you to guessing that is the title. I believe Bruno Mars now is sharing stardom with the rest of the new artist and now he have his own follower because of the great single he shared, and that includes me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 149091260011030/k2311a099/9.9.10