Village Naturals Bath Shoppe white Tea & Jasmine Foaming Milk Bath  » Cosmetics  »
  • You could definitely tell this foaming bath had natural ingredients in like milk proteins, shea butter, fruit oils, vitamins, aloe, chamomile extract, and jasmine extracts
  • I like the little handle on the bottle because it makes the foaming bath very easy to pour
  • I think this bottle is going to give me several bubble baths which is awesome because I am always using bubble bath and taking them all the time
  • I would definietlly recommend this foaming bath to anyone who likes jasmine floral scented body care products

• by Soleil Robins

Last night i really wanted a bubble bath so I went out and got some Village Naturals Bath Shoppe White Tea & Jasmine Foaming Milk Bath. The bubble bath is very pleasant smelling and very relaxing when you pour it into the bath water. I even love that there are tons of natural ingredients in this bubble bath stuff as well. It is really nice.

The way i used this lovely scent foaming bath is by pouring one cup of it under warm runnning water and fill my tubby up all the way. Than i swish the bath water around to create little foamy bubbles and big foamy bubbles. Let me tell you that

the bubbles were endless with this bath stuff and it was great. The scent of the foaming bath smelled just like jasmine with white tea. It was very florally and very strong. People who do not like strong floral scents might not like this foaming bubble bath at all. However, I do not like strong scents either but this bubble bath really smelled delightful. The foaming bath was more like bubble bath instead of foaming bath to tell you the truth. The bath stuff itself was white in color and kind of had a milky color to it. It is slightly running, but i really don’t mind this because it is what helps make ...

• the bubble bath so wonderful.

Once my bubble bath was made i got into the tub and just soaked in it for as long as i could. You could definitely tell this foaming bath had natural ingredients in like milk proteins, shea butter, fruit oils, vitamins, aloe, chamomile extract, and jasmine extracts. The reason why is because when i got out of the tubby my skin was so very soft. My skin actually felt very nourished and it had a lovely light floral scent to it that lasted on my most of the day. I really liked this about this bath stuff.

Another thing I liked about the Village Naturals Bath Shoppe Whote Tea &

Jasmine Foamng Milk Bath was it came in a huge 28 fluid ounce bottle that looks like a milk jug. I like the little handle on the bottle because it makes the foaming bath very easy to pour. I also thought it was very affordable for the amount of bubble bath you get per bottle. I think this bottle is going to give me several bubble baths which is awesome because I am always using bubble bath and taking them all the time. I would definietlly recommend this foaming bath to anyone who likes jasmine floral scented body care products. Simply a very nice foaming bath product to have a relaxing bubble bath in.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319091259941030/k2311a099/9.9.10