Burt’s Bees Radiance Night Cream
  • Interested, I decided to investigate the Burt’s Bees line at my local drug store
  • I really love that this cream does not counter act my other facial products either
  • At first I thought it was too much money to be spending, but the price is well worth it and the jar of cream lasts for a really long time
  • I have no doubts that this jar will last me another six months making it a year since I bought any facial cream
  • I am very pleased with this product and I know that I will continue to use it religiously for many years to come

• by Susanna Frank

I first learned of the Burt’s Bees facial cream’s by my mother, who swears that the natural ingredients does wonders for fine lines and wrinkles. Interested, I decided to investigate the Burt’s Bees line at my local drug store. There were many options of facial creams in the Burt’s Bees line to choose from, though all were about the same price. Now, my mother recommended this brand, and I am sure that if she hadn’t the price alone would have turned me off because I truly thought that $ 17 was far too much to pay for a jar of face cream. But I am more than glad that I took her advice and made my purchase that day.

The

Radiance night cream is infused with royal jelly and seems to seep into my skin for lasting results. The first few nights of using the cream I remember waking up and staring into the mirror to a face that looked extremely soft and glowing. I was worried that this cream would make my skin oily, since the application of it does coat my face with a layer of cream, but not once have I woken up to oily skin. Another concern I had was that it would cause my face to break out, since my skin is fairly sensitive as well. But it never did, the natural ingredients works gently on my skin so that it doesn’t cause irritation ...

• or breakouts, just a smooth complexion in the morning that lasts all day.

How I use this product is by placing it on after I wash my face. I use an acne cream in between facial washes and the Radiance cream, so I allow the acne cream to dry first before placing the cream on. I really love that this cream does not counter act my other facial products either. I have had experiences like that in the past, where the facial creams I used after facial washes and acne creams only added to my breakouts and did nothing positive for my skin.

I have been using the Radiance cream for well over six months now, and my face has

improved tremendously to the point that I don’t even need makeup to brighten up my skin. It’s brighter, and glowing and….radiant! Just like it promised on the packaging, there is not one thing I would change about this product, not even the price. At first I thought it was too much money to be spending, but the price is well worth it and the jar of cream lasts for a really long time! I have no doubts that this jar will last me another six months making it a year since I bought any facial cream. I am very pleased with this product and I know that I will continue to use it religiously for many years to come.

Madison says :

I was wondering…if I use this as well as using Differin acne cream will it cause a break out?

Susanna Frank replies :

Well, I know that I also use acne cream and my dermotologist has said that as long as I let the acne cream dry before putting on any type of moisturizer I should be fine. I have been doing so and this cream has not caused me to break out. To be sure however, I would consult with your doctor first since all ance medications are different. Hope this helps.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319091259881030/k2311a099/9.9.10