Sony Ericsson W395  » Phones  »
  • I bought this cellphone from a local store a while ago as a replacement for my old Sony Ericsson W550i after I accidentally dropped it somewhere
  • I bought it because I've always loved Sony Ericsson's cellphones, but after using it , I feel a little disappointed
  • After trying taking some photos , I found out another disadvantage of W395

• by gianglh

I bought this cellphone from a local store a while ago as a replacement for my old Sony Ericsson W550i after I accidentally dropped it somewhere. I bought it because I’ve always loved Sony Ericsson’s cellphones, but after using it , I feel a little disappointed.

The design : W395 is of slide model with a nice design. With a violet cover, the phone looks really charming in comparison with the

ones from the other brands.

It’s also light, small and handy.

The quality : “Don’t judge a book by its cover.” - that’s the lesson I got after using this cellphone. Despite of its good look, the content is not really satisfying. The first thing I hate about this cellphone is the font. The text looks thin, plain and ugly, which ruins the appearance of the phone. W395 is ...

• equipped with a 2.0 megapixel camera. After trying taking some photos , I found out another disadvantage of W395. It doesn’t allow me to zoom in the photos I’ve taken. It does have the zoom-in feature; but it is not really zoom-in, in fact, it’s like breaking the image. Not to mention the quality is bad too. It’s even worse than my old W550i with a 1.3 megapixel camera.
        The entertainment features are quite poor, especially since it’s a Sony Ericsson! Moreover, the theme collection installed in the cellphone is old-fashioned and somehow ridiculous to me.

To tell the truth, maybe the phone itselt is not that bad. But I still can’t help feeling disappointed comparing it to the other phones of Sony Ericsson that I have used. Still with its good design, W395 can be a good choice for women.

Sony Ericsson W395

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 379091259861030/k2311a099/9.9.10