Clairol Herbal Essences’ Extra Hold Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse  » Cosmetics  »
  • My hair has become quite curly over the past few years, and my only problem with it is that it can be very frizzy
  • I use Herbal Essences' Curl and Waves Shampoo and Curls and Waves Conditioner, though, so I thought that I would give it a try since Clairol is a brand I trust
  • I really like the sleek, slim, sparkling purple bottle that my new favourite curl boosting mousse comes in
  • I love the smell of Clairol's product - it has a tropical mystique fragrance that smells flowery and not at all chemical-like
  • I highly recommend Clairol Herbal Essences' Extra Hold Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse to anyone who wishes to tame their crazy curls into sweet, smooth springs

• by vsinnaeve

My hair has become quite curly over the past few years, and my only problem with it is that it can be very frizzy. I have tried numerous mousses, sprays, and gels for curly hair. My hope was that I would find a product to smooth or eliminate the frizz, and enhance my curls. I assumed that any high-end product designed for the purpose would work wonders. Was I ever wrong! I over-spent on designer products that didn’t do a thing other than make my hair feel disgusting. I had just about given up when I saw Clairol Herbal Essences’ Extra Hold Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse on sale for about $3 at Shoppers Drug Mart.

Given my previous disappointment with curl-enhances, I was wary of my purchase. I

use Herbal Essences’ Curl and Waves Shampoo and Curls and Waves Conditioner, though, so I thought that I would give it a try since Clairol is a brand I trust. Am I ever glad I did! Clairol Herbal Essences’ Extra Hold Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse is exactly the product I was looking for. I use about two handfuls of the mousse for my thick hair. I feel that this product yields great results and I don’t even have to use that much of it. I had to use a much larger quantity of the other curl-enhancing products I tried, and never had good results.

I really like the sleek, slim, sparkling purple bottle that my new favourite curl boosting mousse comes in. It totally makes its statement that ...

• my hair will shine. I’ve found that after I use this product it washes easily off of my hands. I’ve discovered that most other curl-enhancers stick and leave behind a pungent odor that doesn’t wash off easily, one that also lingers in my hair. I love the smell of Clairol’s product - it has a “tropical mystique” fragrance that smells flowery and not at all chemical-like. I like that the chosen extracts of French lavender and jade plant are natural and healthy for my hair.

I made an interesting discovery about Clairol Herbal Essences’ Extra Hold Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse when I was exercising. My hair felt wonderful - dry, smooth, and bouncy - after a work-out that typically makes my hair very hot, frizzy, and sweaty! I’ve

taken a closer look at the products’ container since then and discovered a statement that says, “I’ll help keep humidity out of your hair.” My experience proves that is true. I love when I can trust a product’s advertising.

My hair feels nice after I run this product through it. I can’t even feel it in there, but my curls look better than ever when I use it. My hair feels so soft and this product makes my ringlets react to touch like springs.

I will be coming back to Clairol’s reliable and affordable product for as long as I choose to control my curls. I highly recommend Clairol Herbal Essences’ Extra Hold Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse to anyone who wishes to tame their crazy curls into sweet, smooth springs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319091259821030/k2311a099/9.9.10