Mylot - a paid posting site  » Web sites  »
  • It did take a very long time - I think I averaged about 2 cents per post, and I didn't post very much each day
  • I don't think I spent more the 20 minutes on the site in a day, and it was pretty fun
  • But there are also a lot of interesting discussions about current events and people's lives
  • The disadvantage to the site is that it can be very easy for a discussion to be buried

• by booklover
      I just got paid for the first time by mylot. It wasn’t a difficult thing to do - you just post on their very active site.

It did take a very long time - I think I averaged about 2 cents per post, and I didn’t post very much each day.

Some people have made quite

a bit more than I have, but they also spent a lot more time each day on the site.

For me, it took about 3 months to reach the minimum payout of ten dollars.

I don’t think I spent more the 20 minutes on the site in a day, and it was pretty fun.

There were ...

• quite a few days when I didn’t go on at all.

The site does try to weed out poor discussions, but there are still a lot of people who post random junk.

But there are also a lot of interesting discussions about current events and people’s lives.

If you choose interests, it can be easy to

find discussions that you are interested in.

The disadvantage to the site is that it can be very easy for a discussion to be buried.

If you respond to a discussion that is not in a specific interest, you might never find it again in order to see what other people said - it’s just one very long list of discussions.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201102125971028/k2311a0211/2.11.07