Mc Donalds Glorietta  » Restaurants  »
2nd Level, Glorietta 3 Ayala Center Makati City 1224 Philippines
  • When it comes to the burger, the burger bun is soft, not dry and I love it every time my order is cheeseburger
  • That is what I experience in Mc Donalds Glorietta
  • In addition, I like the greetings of the crew
  • This is the best fast food restaurant for me

• by Grecy

Ever since my sister and I discovered Glorietta while we are young, we drop by at Mc Donald’s occasionally. I remember that there is a one whole year before that we drop by every Saturday at Mc Donald’s. We do not care even if we always order cheeseburger value meal because that is the only meal that we can afford there. To be able to dine at Mc Donald’s is what our juvenile value. It has been more a decade since we are doing this. We never get sick of the food we order and from time to time, we change it if we have lots of money to spend.

What keeps us coming back with McDonalds Glorietta is the fine dining service we get. I remember we dine there before and my soft drink was spilled on the floor. One crew assisted

me quickly, maps the floor and gave me other soft drinks, like there was nothing happened.

Another one, there was an event in Glorietta activity center; there was a PBA (Philippine Basketball Association) Draft. So many fans were gathered to watch the awarding. We did not watch the program but during that time, we were inside Mc Donalds dining. People continue to enter the fast food restaurant to order, some wants to dine while some were lining up to get their orders. During that time, I cannot see if there is an available seat to occupy those people. That is why some of them ordered for take out instead. There were service crews accommodate the order of the people lining up and I saw even one Manager of the fast food went outside the cashier area and help those service crews. The ...

• orders are pass on the people on the kitchen and I saw even how the kitchen staff moves quickly but being careful.

The service crews do not lose their cool, even if there are so many customers continue to enter. They greet them happily and the services they give still do not change. I observed that the more the number of customer entering the fast food restaurant, the more they are challenge of entertaining them. They still give 100% service. I say kudos to the manager of that branch.

About their foods, they serve it hot. The French fries is crispy and salty. The real potato can be taste, compare to the rival that is more likely using sweet potato, not the real potato. I choose Mc Donald French fries more. When it comes to the burger, the burger bun is soft, not dry

and I love it every time my order is cheeseburger. What I do not appreciate is the pickles and the sauce that goes along with it. The pickles do not get along with the cheese and the ketchup or the sauce is sour. Whenever I am eating it, I remove the pickles and the sauce.

Let us come back to the way they give their service. It is one of a kind. I love restaurant that the people are taking care of their customer, as they are the real master. That is what I experience in Mc Donalds Glorietta. In addition, I like the greetings of the crew; they greet their customer with all honesty and cheerfulness. They look beautiful in my eyes. They are very friendly and they are the most accommodating service crew. This is the best fast food restaurant for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 79091259660930/k2311a099/9.9.10