Tesco 4 Nutty Nougat Caramel Milk Chocolate Bars  » Food  »
  • I think these are fab little snack bars from Tesco’s own range
  • I have eaten millions of Snickers bars over the years and they are definitely one of my favourites and these Tesco bars hit the same spot as Snickers does
  • They are very filling and yummy and I would certainly recommend them

• by jeanne71

I think these are fab little snack bars from Tesco’s own range. I have tried several of their own brand confectionary that are direct rip-offs of well-known brands of chocolate bars, like Mars bar for instance. This one is a carbon-copy of a Snickers bar, although they are smaller than regular-sized Snickers. These are the same set-up as Snickers –

a layer of nougat, topped with peanuts and caramel and covered in thick milk chocolate. I have eaten millions of Snickers bars over the years and they are definitely one of my favourites and these Tesco bars hit the same spot as Snickers does.

I suppose if you are a Snickers connoisseur you might turn your nose up at these but I can really only pick up on a few cosmetic differences. I think maybe the milk chocolate is slightly less thick, but it is thick enough to be tasty. The layer of peanuts seems to be a bit thicker than a Snickers and there are a few whole peanuts in the layer, but they still taste great. If you ...

• Tesco 4 Nutty Nougat Caramel Milk Chocolate Bars
      particularly like Snickers, I think the main advantage of these Tesco bars is that I think they are cheaper than Snickers bars, although you can find a packet of 4 Snickers for only a pound, which is what these Tesco ones cost.

Each bar measures about 3.5cm x 10cm, so these are at least shorter than Snickers bars and each one weighs 55g so

if you want to, you can compare the weights of the two bars. Each bar, for your information, contains 275 calories which is not bad considering what it is. Anyway, these are cheap and tasty little chocolate snack bars and, regardless of any comparison to Snickers, they are a good product. They are very filling and yummy and I would certainly recommend them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 279091259480930/k2311a099/9.9.10