Revlon Charlie Touch Body Spray  » Cosmetics  »
  • Just like the other Revlon Charlie fragrance I have tried, I think this is a quality body spray with a subtle scent that lasts a long time and makes me feel fresh
  • Although this is not my favourite, to-die-for, type of scent, I do have found it pleasant enough and it wonderfully compliments my deodorant to really keep me feeling fresh and fragrant all day
  • I would certainly recommend you check out the Revlon Charlie range of body sprays as they do different scents for different tastes

• by jeanne71

Just like the other Revlon Charlie fragrance I have tried, I think this is a quality body spray with a subtle scent that lasts a long time and makes me feel fresh. But this particular fragrance is not to my taste as I think it smells a little bit old-fashioned and would be more suitable to an elderly lady. According to the bottle, this scent is a blend of ‘romantic rose’ and vanilla musk. Of course, I think rose is a gorgeous fragrance when it is actually coming from a real life rose, but the rose of this scent is a particularly deep rose fragrance that kind of reminds me of the perfume we used to make as children, by putting rose petals in water in a jar and keeping it until it is fermented – a home-made perfume! I think my mum would have loved this body spray as she was mad about the

scent of roses, but for me, although I think it is pleasant enough, it is not my favourite scent for a body spray and I would not buy this particular one again.

I think these Charlie sprays are very good for the money though, generally speaking. If you shop around you can find them at a bargain price, as I did at Sainsbury’s as they are doing an offer of only £1 for a bottle. Usually they would be about £1.50 for this 75ml bottle. What makes me say this is a quality body spray is that although this is comprised of pretty basic scents – rose and vanilla musk – they are blended very pleasantly and do not have that harshness that you would associated with a cheap fragrance product. Like the other one I tried, this body spray has a nice subtlety to it which is not at all overpowering. I always re-apply ...

• my body spray at lunchtime at work anyway for extra freshness as I can no longer smell it myself. But if I put my nose close to my skin I can pick up this subtle scent hours after application. If I have been running around the office all morning, up and down stairs etc – and I have worked up a sweat, spraying this down my top does help me feel less paranoid about body odour.

The scent smells to my rather insensitive nose, of just what it sounds like. I can detect the rather deep smell of rose together with a musky vanilla scent. But despite the musk I would not call this a sexy scent at all because the scent of the rose is not a scent I find particularly sexy as a rule. This is all a matter of taste though and if you particularly love rose, as my mum

did, you may well love this body spray.

As usual with body sprays, this comes in a handy, handbag size bottle, the same size more or less as an Impulse bottle, small enough to pop into your handbag to take out with you. It has a lift-off lid and the usual kind of aerosol spray dispenser. The product sprays onto the skin finely but it goes on wet, although it dries practically immediately and I can get dressed right away, even after spraying this all over my body, which is lovely to do when I have just had my shower in the morning.

Although this is not my favourite, to-die-for, type of scent, I do have found it pleasant enough and it wonderfully compliments my deodorant to really keep me feeling fresh and fragrant all day. I would certainly recommend you check out the Revlon Charlie range of body sprays as they do different scents for different tastes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319091259450930/k2311a099/9.9.10