Imperial Leather Foamburst Foaming Shower Gel Ocean Spa
  • I paid about £2.50 from Boots for a 200ml bottle and although I am still working my way through the bottle, I am sure that this will last me for many more showers
  • I have loads of body washes to suit every mood – some are luxuriously fragranced and some are highly moisturising – but Foamburst Ocean Spa is currently my favourite every day body wash for its convenience and freshness

• by jeanne71

I have been enjoying using this foaming shower gel from Imperial Leather – Foamburst - and it is especially good to use when I am in a rush in the morning. One squirt of this gel explodes into such a wild amount of refreshingly scented foam, that it makes shower time very quick for me in the morning when I am in a rush. The bottle says that we can get over 40 showers from it, which also makes it rather economical too. I find the scent of this one – Ocean Spa – very refreshing and invigorating and so that makes it perfect for the mornings as well.

Really, using Foamburst is like cleansing my body with shaving cream, but it does feel good and it clearly

leaves my skin clean and tingling. It works like a shaving gel. One squirt emits a controlled amount of a thick blue gel which, when it comes into contact with the warm water from the shower and I rub my hands together, explodes into an abundance of this shaving foam type stuff which is plenty enough to cleanse my entire body with a luxurious amount. This does actually make Foamburst very economical because I would usually use about three times that amount of any other body wash if I wanted to get the same amount of lather. I paid about £2.50 from Boots for a 200ml bottle and although I am still working my way through the bottle, I am sure that this will last me ...

• for many more showers.

I generally like body washes that smell of the sea as this one does as it is a lovely smell fragrance. It also gives the skin a cooling, refreshing, tingling feeling which acts as a great wake-me-up in the mornings and according to the bottle, this is due to the ingredients of Sea Kelp and Birch Bark. My skin feels so refreshed that I wondered if it possibly contained menthol or mint as it has a similar cooling blast to it but according to the ingredients it does not, just the usual list of long chemical names that mean nothing to me. The scent is not exactly sophisticated but it does not smell cheap either and it does not leave an overpowering fragrance on

the skin, just that pleasantly fresh sensation and very clean feeling skin. I have dry, ageing skin and I do not like to use a body wash that is too drying but this Foamburst is pretty neutral and has not dried, or irritated my skin at all. I usually apply a body lotion afterwards but if I cannot be bothered to do so, my skin is not left too dry by Foamburst. So it obviously has some moisturizing properties to it.

I have loads of body washes to suit every mood – some are luxuriously fragranced and some are highly moisturising – but Foamburst Ocean Spa is currently my favourite every day body wash for its convenience and freshness. It gives me a good start to the day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319091259330930/k2311a099/9.9.10