Justsnipe.com  » Web sites  »
  • Since I’m cheap and I use this tool for those auctions I know there is a lot of competition behind, I opt for the free package
  • But if you are a last minute mind changer, this can be a disadvantage
  • I recommend it to all eBayers out there who want to snatch away an auction they really desire

• by shanjucool

This site is an eBay auction sniper tool. Sniper tools work in the way that the user inputs their highest bid on a certain item but puts it in through this site. The user is able to choose the time when the bid can be placed. Usually sniping means to bid at the very last moment and maybe win if there isn’t a higher bidder. So chances of winning an auction really depends on that.

How Justsnipe.com works is that, first the user creates an account. The account and password have to be different from the eBay account’s username and password. This website then asks for your eBay user ID and password. The user must enter this as per their actual eBay ID and password. I have found no security threat so far using this website and I have trusted them with my information for almost 3 years now. I haven’t had any problems yet,

so to me this website is trustworthy.

After creating your account with this website, the user can go ahead and begin sniping. I must mention that this website offers users two plans. First is the basic no payment package where the user gets to the use the tool for free for 5 snipes. Second is the $5 monthly payment package where the website offers unlimited snipes for $5 per month. They take payment via PayPal. Since I’m cheap and I use this tool for those auctions I know there is a lot of competition behind, I opt for the free package. I also don’t use eBay as much, so I don’t find the need for many snipes. However, if you are an avid eBay bidder and bid on items with a lot of competition, then the $5 unlimited snipes package is a pretty good deal.

To begin sniping, after logging in and clicking on the Members Section of the website, there is a bunch of links of the side bar and one of them say ‘snipe auction’. I click on that and then it asks me to enter a whole bunch of information such as the eBay auction ID etc. I go to the eBay auction listing that I want to snipe and I find the info from there and enter it. The page also asks to enter the user’s maximum bid and how much time ahead from the end of the auction would the user like to enter the bid at. I usually choose 8 seconds, which is the limit available to free users, paying users get the 5 seconds limit. I then enter submit and click on ‘current orders’ to see my snipe order. Sometimes it takes about 30 seconds for the current orders page to load your auction, this is normal.

What this whole process does ...

• Justsnipe.com
      is that it sets up an auto bid system for your auction and enters your bid at the time you entered in your order. If you are lucky and have entered the highest bid for the item, you will win the auction. However, if there is a higher maximum bid placed before you, or another sniper uses a tool that beats your 8 or 5 second time limit, then you would lose the auction. This has happened to me quite a few times, but usually the item’s price goes over the price I would be willing to pay for the item anyway, so I don’t get too upset over it.

This site gives the users the advantage to enter a bid without entering a maximum bid on eBay itself, which can be exposed by people who will keep entering higher bids in order to match up to your maximum. It lets you hide your maximum

so other bidders don’t get the chance to bid over you.

This website also has some limitation though. The snipe order cannot be changed or cancelled 2 minutes before the end of the auction. I don’t really find this a limitation as 2 minutes before the end of the auction, I don’t really change my mind about the price or if I want the item or not. But if you are a last minute mind changer, this can be a disadvantage.

Overall, I have used this website for a long time now and I am very satisfied with it. I find it a very useful tool that is easy and accessible. There is no installation required as it is a web run tool. I recommend it to all eBayers out there who want to snatch away an auction they really desire. So please check it out at www.justsnipe.com. If you liked this review, please vote.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 208091259260130/k2311a098/9.8.10