Nightwing: Ties That Bind Graphic Novel by Dennis O’Niel  » Books  »
  • I liked it a lot and I’m happy I bought it online
  • The artwork is pretty good, not the best I’ve seen but it’s nice
  • I recommend this graphic novel if you enjoy Dennis O’Niel’s writing or Alan Grant’s artwork
  • Yes, if you enjoy the characters you should definitely get it

• by ReViewMeMedia

Nightwing: Ties that Bind is a graphic novel by Dennis O’Niel and is about Dick Grayson retiring his Nightwing persona to live a normal life until he discovers some new information about his parents’ murders.

This story was really good, Dennis O’Neil’s writing is solid and he’s an excellent writer. The plot was very entertaining and it

was a different story and it was very entertaining to read. I liked it a lot and I’m happy I bought it online.

The artwork is pretty good, not the best I’ve seen but it’s nice. The illustrations look nice despite being a little old. It’s pretty good artwork.

I recommend this graphic novel if you enjoy Dennis O’Niel’s writing or Alan Grant’s artwork. It’s a a pretty good back and I liked it but not everyone might like it, but if you enjoy Dick Grayson’s character you’ll like it a lot. If it’s at your local library you should get it and read it. But since it’s out of print that ...

• Nightwing: Ties That Bind Graphic Novel by Dennis O'Niel
      might be a little hard. But is it worth blind buying? Yes, if you enjoy the characters you should definitely get it. It’s an enjoyable read and I liked it a lot. I do recommend it and if you find a used copy you should get it because it’s very good.

Nightwing: Ties that Bind was

a very good blind buy and you might enjoy it, it’s definitely worth a read and worth your money. The story is very good and if you like Dick Grayson you’ll definitely want this for your graphic novel collection.

Nightwing: Ties that Bind is currently out of print and is available on Amazon.com and eBay used but it might be expensive.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 178091259220130/k2311a098/9.8.10