Avon Pedi Peel by Foot Works  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like to use the Avon Pedi Peel by Foot Works pads right after I get of the shower
  • I definitely recommend the Avon Pedi Peel by Foot Works pads for both men and women

• by vpriddy
      Avon Pedi Peel by Foot Works is an excellent value for the price. At only five dollars a container, you get twenty-two pads.

This means that you can use Avon Pedi Peel by Foot

Works container for your feet for about an entire month before having to re-order the product.

Avon Pedi Peel by Foot Works are glycolic acid pads that remove callus spots on the feet.

I like the shape of the pads.

They are the perfect size, easy to hold and grip the rough skin areas well.

Another nice thing about the Avon Pedi Peel by Foot Works pads is ...

MOHD AHMAR RAUF says :

re : I definitely recommend the Avon Pedi Peel by Foot Works pads for both men and women
This substance does an excellent job of softening the massive callouses under the balls of my feet.
I usually use it before going to bed because the drying activity keeps my feet cool in the summer. Excellent value for money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31902125920328/k2311a029/2.9.07