Vaseline Intensive Care, Aloe Cool and Fresh light Moistening body lotion 200ml.  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think the fragrance of this lotion is instant calming and give a sense of relief from stress
  • I recommend for ladies and gents who want to get these features in their skins

• by Eliasu Abraman

This is another very effective body lotion I have used. I started by using the 200ml (the smallest) because I always want to try a product by getting a small volume or size first. This product of Unilever South Africa is something worth patronage.

The Vaseline Intensive Care, also cool and fresh light moisturizing body lotion is milky, creamy skin lotion that is made mainly of Aloe Vera and cucumber extracts, however other ingredients are also include.

I think the fragrance of this lotion is instant calming and give a sense of relief from stress. And because of this, for most of

the time after taking a bath, I do not apply perfume to serve this purpose. This Vaseline intensive care is just meant for giving the human skin a light moisturizing. In the Northern Ghana, during winter, harmattan is very effective. We went there last year for two months. Those of our group who did not have good skin lotions like the Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Cool and Fresh light moisturizing lotion suffered under harmattan; their skins were very dried in the early days of our stay there. But my skin remained moisturized from this product. All the others tend on to my ...

• body lotion for moisturized skins. No wonder I had to buy another one.

The product is also very effective in getting a skin moisturized; within a few days after the other colleagues joined to use it, in no more days did it take them to get their skin natural moisturizing back. By moisturizing the skin the Intensive Care left our skins fresh and revitalizing.

His highly affordable, the 200ml size package is about a dollar ($1) and the 400ml about $2. As compared to competitive products such as Niuma, I think the Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Cool and Fresh Light Moisturizing is far cheaper;

it smells better and more effective in doing its job.

Best of all it is economical; its duration of usage is long enough. The smallest volume of this lotion I apply easily diffuses through my body. Consequently, I am able to use the 200ml for a minimum of a month when I use it alone and once a day. I usually buy it on a local store, and wonder whether it would be available on line. This lotion does a god job for me for keeping a fresh and revitalizing skin. I recommend for ladies and gents who want to get these features in their skins.

jack says :

can we use vaseline on face

Eliasu replies :

Yes you can apply it on the face

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318091259140130/k2311a098/9.8.10