Maybelline Eye and Lip Makeup Remover  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • Since I am a huge fan of waterproof products, I bought this to test if it can really remove it

• by mod

I use makeup every day. I often use eye makeup, powder, concealer, blush and lipstick as my daily routine. I often use a waterproof mascara and eyeliner and so I need a good eye makeup remover to remove all the dirt and grime on my face at the end of the day.

I tried to buy the Maybelline Eye and Lip Makeup Remover. The bottle was small, transparent, and I could see a blue liquid suspended in a clear liquid. I am

assuming that the blue one is the oil or vice versa. I bought it for just $3. It claims to remove waterproof makeup for the eyes and lips. Since I am a huge fan of waterproof products, I bought this to test if it can really remove it.

I shook the bottle and mixed the fluids. I put some on a cotton ball and proceeded to swipe my eyes with it. It did remove some makeup. I tried to put it on my face ...

• and yes, it did remove the makeup off my face. It took a while to remove the waterproof eye makeup but it did help in doing the job. After cleansing with it I felt an oily film on my eyes and my face so I figured yes it must be some oil.

After removing the makeup with the oil, I used water and facial wash to remove the rest of the makeup off my face. It did remove it after several washings, but it

did take a while. After washing my face, I dried off and proceeded to use moisturizers.

After some time of using it, I have developed a bad sty on my left eye. It was terrible! I did not know if it was caused by the oil in the makeup remover but it did leave me with a bad sty. It was terrible. I did not use this product again. If it claims it could clean, than it probably did not do its job well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318091259080130/k2311a098/9.8.10