Lucky Me Instant Noodles Beef Flavor  » Food  »
  • If you over boiled the noodles, the noodles become fat and it look lame to eat it that is why I avoid over boiling the noodles
  • The only disadvantage that I see is the risk that you can get from it, as it contains a large quantity of preservatives that in later time your body has to suffer
  • I avoid being tempted to eat it to prevent me from having future problem about my health

• by Grecy

From eating other viands, I sometimes miss to eat instant noodles. Before pancit canton was out in the market, my real favorite is Instant Noodles. This is popular food during cold weather in my country. Many middle level or poor level of life have instant noodles as a viand and to tell you, it is just perfect as it keeps my stomach warms during breakfast.

For the very affordable price of PHP 6.00, an easy cook noodles is on the go. My family buys three packs for PHP 18.00 and that is a seamless viand for lunch and dinner.

Moreover, it is easy to prepare as it only takes 5 to 10 minutes to boil the noodles and once it is boils, you just have to put on the spices. Specific spices for beef flavor are the beef powder and oil. As the noodles boils, the smell of the beef comes out which makes the noodles more tempting.

The salty taste depend on the amount of water you put on noodles while it is boiling, the color of the broth is brown because of the beef flavor. There is another flavor, which is Chicken Flavor that the color of ...

• broth is yellow. If you over boiled the noodles, the noodles become fat and it look lame to eat it that is why I avoid over boiling the noodles.

This food is more economical and budget friendly. You can receive so many advantages from buying it. That includes easy preparation, affordability, availability and the taste. The only disadvantage that I see is the risk that you can get from it, as it contains a large quantity of preservatives that in later time your body has to suffer. When I eat noodles, even cup noodles, I do not repeat it within

a week. I avoid being tempted to eat it to prevent me from having future problem about my health.

It is also a good food for breakfast. When I am in a hurry that is what I eat whenever my mother prepares it. The noodles are soft, and you can easily swallow. Not only have that, the broth tasted well too, when you are in a hurry, you like to drink it instead.

Lucky Me became a trend when it comes to Noodles and Pancit Canton. In addition, I hope it continue to create different food products that gives more advantages to the consumer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 278091259040130/k2311a098/9.8.10