Sunbeam Two Slice Toaster  » Housewares  »
  • It works as well as I thought it would , and I'm very happy with it
  • I like that it is small , cute , and looks good on my counter top
  • I really can't think of anything I dislike about it
  • I think it works just as well as some of the more expensive ones
  • It is the best toaster out there for the money

• by Gina Gott

This is a nice and inexpensive little toaster. It is great for a small family , and perfect for a young adult going to college or moving out for the first time. It works as well as I thought it would , and I’m very happy with it. Sunbeam makes very good toasters!

My favorite thing about it is it’s bright color. It’s red and matches the theme of my kitchen. I like that it is

small , cute , and looks good on my counter top. It is very stylish and modern. I really can’t think of anything I dislike about it. Sunbeam , also sells other red houseware items , so you can accent your kitchen with their fashionable appliances.

I like that this toaster has 7 settings for toasting. It has really wide slots for just about any type of bread. There is even a button to ...

• push when you want to toast bagels. There is also a quick release button. I also like that this toaster is the perfect size and fits just about anywhere in the kitchen. All in all , this is just a great toaster.

The price of this toaster is wonderful. I paid $15.00 for it at Kmart. I am surprised that it is so affordable. I think it works just as well as some of the more

expensive ones. This toaster is a real bargain!

If you are looking for a quality toaster that works good and is not that expensive , then check this one out. It does what it is suppose to and looks good too. I really like it. It is the best toaster out there for the money. I am thinking about going back and buying another one just in case something happens to this one. This toaster is just awesome!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 538091259020130/k2311a098/9.8.10