Mackie Perfume For Women By Bob Mackie  » Perfume  »
  • I bought a 1.7 oz bottle for about $20.00 at Kmart

• by Gina Gott

This perfume is a blend of oriental and floral scents. It smells good , and is very light and sweet. You should try this one out if you are looking for a nice soft scent to wear during the day and at night. It is perfect for any occasion.

This scent is made up of peach and pineapple. It also has : jasmine , raspberry , rose , musk , and sandalwood mixed into it. It creates a wonderful fragrance.

This scent

is not very strong , but it doesn’t just fade into the background either. It is a sexy soft scent that people love. It is not a fragrance that I wear every day , because I am a fan of bolder scents. Still the first day I wore it I got tons of compliments.

I like that it stays on a long time too. You can spray it on in the morning , and you won’t have to reapply it until late ...

• in the night. It lasts for about 8 to 10 hours. The smell won’t just vanish like some bargain perfumes.

The price is amazing too. I bought a 1.7 oz bottle for about $20.00 at Kmart. Another good thing is that since you don’t have to reapply it often , this bottle will last months. This is a real quality perfume that is a great deal.

The bottle it comes in is kind of plain looking , but that’s ok. They

put all the good stuff inside of it. The bottle itself is clear glass with a black lid. It also has a spray top for easy application.

You will love this perfume. It smells terrific , last a long time , and is inexpensive too. It is everything you could want. Give it a try , and see if you like it as much as I do! It has been around for many years , and it’s easy to see why.

Mary Ann D. says :

My sister I have worn this perfume for years and recieved MANY compliment. From what I understood, Mackie bought this perfume from a clothing store called Club Monaco. That store sold only their house brand perfume- Club Monaco for 40.00. It was a clothing store I never would have shopped at but a friend sent me because I wanted the perfulme she was wearing I was very sad when they discontinuedand told me it had been sold to Mackie. Much to my surprise, found it at Wal-Martfor 20. - not quite as nice anymore, but still wonderful. The last couple of times I`ve bought it though, it seems old - the scent doesn`t seem as lingery . Is it still being made or am I just buying old stock? I love this perfume and have not smelled anything nearly as nice.

Gina replies :

Hi Mary Ann,

I still love this perfume too. I know that you can still buy it from Kmart and Walgreens. You can also find it on many websites online like ebay and other stores. It still lingers on me - great staying power for the price. You and your sister have good taste in fragrances. )

Thanks,
    Gina

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 568091258980130/k2311a098/9.8.10