Nature Made Vitamin C Chewable Tablets 500MG
  • There were 150 tablets in each bottle at a cost of $15.99
  • I love the chewable tablets because I have a difficult time swallowing pills no matter how small they might be
  • I would recommend getting Nature Made Vitamin C Chewable tablets is you tend to get colds a lot throughout the year

• by Dawn Hawkins

I had always heard that taking Vitamin C will make you feel better if you have a cold or sore throat. I never really paid much attention to it though. I stopped by my father’s house one day and told him that I had a scratchy throat. He immediately took out some Vitamin C tablets and gave me one. It was a chewable tablet and I felt obligated to take it. I was surprised to find that I did actually begin to feel better

soon after taking the tablet. I asked him what brand and all it was and headed out to Walgreens to get a bottle of Nature Made Vitamin C Chewable 500 MG tablets. There were 150 tablets in each bottle at a cost of $15.99.

I have learned to take Vitamin C tablets during times that I am more likely to get sick from a cold. For instance, when I will be around my small grandchildren. It helps to keep the bugs away. I also ...

• take it if a bug happens to creep in to get rid of the awful scratching feeling that I tend to get from time to time. I love the chewable tablets because I have a difficult time swallowing pills no matter how small they might be. These particular tablets are orange flavored and surprisingly, I didn’t get that chalky after taste from chewing these tablets.

One tablet was more than enough to make me feel better the entire day that I had ahead of me.

Since I don’t take Nature Made Vitamin C Chewable tablets everyday, the bottle will last for quite a long time. That helped me decide to purchase the bottle of vitamins even though the price seemed a bit higher than I wanted to pay. I would recommend getting Nature Made Vitamin C Chewable tablets is you tend to get colds a lot throughout the year. I keep a bottle in my medicine cabinet and it might be a good idea if you do the same.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 268091258920130/k2311a098/9.8.10