Advil Pain Reliever Coated Tablets 200 MG  » Medicine  »
  • The thing I like most is that when my neck and back are hurting, the Advil gets rid of that pain as well
  • If I ended up with a pain reliever that didn't work as well, I would be wasting my money, therefore, I stick with the one that I know and trust
  • Advil Ibuprofen is definitely the pain reliever for me and I will continue to use it as long as it is available to me

• by Dawn Hawkins

I have bad eyes and because of that, I get frequent headaches. I have tried a lot of headache relief medication over time but have found my home in Advil Pain Reliever. I choose the tablets most of the time because they are easier for me to swallow. I had previously been using aspirin as a way to get rid of the headaches but the results were often spotty and I needed something that worked quickly and that I only had to take once a day. Advil was definitely the answer

for me. I purchase Advil at just about any store that I happen to be at when I run out of my supply. I recently purchased them at Walgreen’s for $14.99 for a 200-count bottle.

Advil had Ibuprofen and not everyone should take it. It has been a lifesaver for me though. I have to take pain reliever nearly everyday for headaches and Advil knocks the headache right out. Once the headache is gone, I don’t have to worry about it coming back. It never does. The thing I like most is ...

• that when my neck and back are hurting, the Advil gets rid of that pain as well. A bottle of 200-count Advil will usually last for a few months because of the fact that it works so well, I don’t have to keep taking several doses per day. I take two Advil each time I use it and don’t usually have to take it again for at least twenty four hours.

I have been told that the store brand of Ibuprofen is just as good. I haven’t found a good enough reason

to try it. I would prefer to go with Advil because I already know that it works. If I ended up with a pain reliever that didn’t work as well, I would be wasting my money, therefore, I stick with the one that I know and trust. Advil Ibuprofen is definitely the pain reliever for me and I will continue to use it as long as it is available to me. I would highly suggest this product to anyone who has frequent headaches and has been cleared by their doctor to take ibuprofen medication.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 268091258900130/k2311a098/9.8.10