Pantene Ice Shine Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • The scent of the Pantene Ice Shine Shampoo was a little bit stronger then I like for shampoos that I use on a daily basis
  • I did not find anything special about this shampoo for the extra cost

• by vpriddy
      The Pantene Ice Shine Shampoo is a good shampoo. I liked that the Pantene Ice Shine Shampoo is a pro-vitamin formula specifically for dry hair. I expected that

the Pantene Ice Shine Shampoo would give that nice, quality salon look after washing. The Pantene Ice Shine Shampoo did well but it was not significantly different then other ...

• shampoos that I have used. The scent of the Pantene Ice Shine Shampoo was a little bit stronger then I like for shampoos that I use on a daily
        basis. In comparison to other shampoos, the Pantene Ice Shine Shampoo was a little bit more expensive. I did not find anything special about this shampoo for the extra cost.

Pantene Ice Shine Shampoo
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31902125890328/k2311a029/2.9.07