Domino’s new hand tossed pizza  » Food  »
  • I didn't really have a problem with the original recipe, but the crust here is quite good
  • Back in college, my roommate and I used to always get the deep dish for the superior flavor, but I think this surpasses that
  • A large pizza is about 10 bucks so you definitely get some bang for your buck

• by David Finniss

After receiving some less than stellar reviews, Domino’s decided to celebrate it’s anniversary by revamping their hand tossed pizza.

I had a chance to try it out while pet sitting for my family and it is quite good. I didn’t really have a problem with the original recipe, but the crust here is quite good. Adding butter and garlic to bread is a can’t miss alteration.

Back in college, my

roommate and I used to always get the deep dish for the superior flavor, but I think this surpasses that.

The pizza is quite filling too, so you feel like you had a full meal after eating. When I had it, I was able to eat the whole thing, but that’s pretty common for me as I have a relatively large appetite.

You’d think that the altered crust would mess with the pizza ...

• itself, but it actually does work with the sauce and cheese to deliver a satisfying flavor sensation.

How it compares to other companies will vary depending on your own personal tastes, but I think this is a solid product that pizza fans will enjoy.

It is a bit messy as like some other ordered pizzas, it leaves a bit of grease and butter on your fingers as you eat it, but it’s not a

ridiculous amount.

It’s competetively priced, meaning that you’ll get a good deal. A large pizza is about 10 bucks so you definitely get some bang for your buck. You also can’t complain about a company that brings the food to your door, in a prompt manner no less.

The term “new and improved” is thrown out a lot, and I think this is one instance where the product actually does live up to the title.

Domino's new hand tossed pizza

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 278091258850130/k2311a098/9.8.10