Garnier Fructis  » Cosmetics  »
  • I would definitely recommend Garnier Fructis for anyone that has dry hair

• by vpriddy
      Ladies we all have those bad hair days. Sometimes, our hair even dries out more then we would like because of hair dryers and curlers.

Garnier Fructis is a deep conditioning hair treatment for all hair types.

You simply put the Garnier Fructis in your hair

for three minutes.

I liked how well the Garnier Fructis worked in my hair.

The scent is very fruity but it is also pleasant.

The Garnier Fructis is enriched with Vitamin B3 and Vitamin B6 along with Fructose and Glucose to make hair stronger and shinier.

...

• I noticed when I towel dried my hair after using the Garnier Fructis that it combed out easily.

I liked not having any tangles at all in my hair.

I also liked that the Garnier Fructis did not leave my hair feeling greasy and heavy like

some other deep conditioners that I have tried in the past.

The price of Garnier Fructis is very affordable compared to other deep conditioners.

I would definitely recommend Garnier Fructis for anyone that has dry hair.

It only takes three minutes to instantly notice a difference in your hair.

Garnier Fructis
    santhi says :

is there any side effect will occur when we using the shampoo oil garnier fructice daily??????? will my hair get whitish???????

Galega says :

There isn’t any documented side effects of using Garnier Fructis daily. Similarly, the possibility of whitening of hair because of the regular use of this shampoo is unheard of. Please note, this shampoo is also not supposed to stop the whitening of hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31902125880328/k2311a029/2.9.07