Taser C2 Pearl Black with Laser  » Other  »
  • I felt it was the best line of defense in her situation
  • I would recommend if you get a Taser C2 to get the one with the laser in order to more easily hit your target if the need arises
  • The stun gun would definitely get someone away from you if they are attacking

• by Dawn Hawkins

I purchased a Taser self-defense product for my daughter when she was having problems with a stalker. I felt it was the best line of defense in her situation. It had a safety guard on it so that my grandchildren would get hold of it and get hurt while playing with it. This particular Taser came with a laser as well as the Taser gun. It also had a stun gun feature. I figured if she ran out of Taser cartridges, she could still use the product as a self-defense weapon. I purchased the product at ECPDefense.com at the cost of $349.99. It came with one cartridge so I didn’t have to worry about purchasing one right off the bat. It also came with a training video to help you get started in understanding how to use and store the C2 Taser safely.

The laser light that comes

with some C2 Tasers allows the person who is trying to hit the target to hit the area they are aiming to hit. This version is a little more expensive, but well worth it. The laser light shines at the area on the person’s body that you want it to hit. It helped a great deal in being able to see where we were aiming to shoot rather than guessing if we had the right area in sight. I would recommend if you get a Taser C2 to get the one with the laser in order to more easily hit your target if the need arises.

When I received the product in the mail. I had to help my daughter set it up. It cannot be used until it has been activated by the person who will be using it. I went online with my daughter to fill ...

• out the information they needed to do a background check. If you have a felony conviction, you cannot own a Taser. The background check only took a few seconds and I was able to activate the Taser C2 with a code they sent me. It was a little more difficult to put the code in than they suggested it was, but after we finally got it right, the Taser was in working order.

I watched the video with my daughter and we tested the Taser C2 the best we could without actually shooting off a cartridge. The stun gun is very loud and bright and is likely to scare small children. Fortunately, my daughter’s children weren’t with her when we tested it. The stun gun would definitely get someone away from you if they are attacking. It can be used when you run out of cartridges or when

you someone is close to you. It is placed directly on the body.

What I loved about the C2 Taser is that if you have to use the cartridge against someone and it sticks, they tell you to lay the Taser down and run. This keeps you safest. Go to the police station and make out a report and Taser will replace the entire gun for free. To me, that is extremely great customer service. The Taser C2 is bulky which makes it difficult to carry with you everywhere you go. There are certain states where Tasers are illegal to carry and some municipalities within legal states as well. Make sure that you are allowed to legally carry the Taser with you before you purchase it. Although my daughter has never had to use the Taser, it makes me feel better about her safety and the safety of my grandchildren.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 128091258691230/k2311a098/9.8.10