Airborne Effervescent Health Formula Tablets  » Medicine  »
2.5
  • Before I left for work the next morning, I decided that now was a good time to start using Airborne
  • I wouldn't suggest this product because of my own experience with it

• by Dawn Hawkins

Working in a corporate office with a lot of people meant one thing, that I would be getting sick a lot more often than usual. I soon found out how true that was. People who were sick came into work and passed those sick germs around to everyone else. I was finding that I was sick more often than not and needed a way to try to prevent those colds and coughs from getting to me. I saw a commercial for Airborne Effervescent Health Formula on television. I figured it couldn’t hurt to give it a try. Airborne was invented by a teacher that was tired of getting

sick all the time. Many people claimed that it worked wonders for them.

I purchased a bottle of Airborne Effervescent Health Formula from Walgreens at the price of $6.99 for ten tablets. Before I left for work the next morning, I decided that now was a good time to start using Airborne. I dropped one of the tablets into a glass of cold water and let it fizz up until the tablet was dissolved. I then began to drink the formula but had a difficult time with it. It wasn’t so much the taste of the flavoring that was used, but the fizziness that accompanied it. I had a ...

• difficult time getting it down but it was finally all gone. I then went to work amongst all the sick people and went back home again. I actually ended up coughing and hacking the next day and decided not to take anymore of the Airborne. It wasn’t worth trying to force down the drink to only end up sick anyway.

I have heard others say they thought the medication was great to keep away their illnesses when they are around other people who may be sick. It did not, however, work for me personally. It turned out to be a complete waste of $6.99 for me. Even if it

had worked, the package suggests that you take it every three to four hours. At that rate, it could end up costing an arm and a leg just to try to keep from getting sick. There are only ten tablets in each box, so you would have to buy a box every couple of days or so. It just didn’t seem like a wise choice for me considering that it didn’t do what it claimed to do in my case. I wouldn’t suggest this product because of my own experience with it. It may have worked for others but it was a big waste of money for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 268091258651230/k2311a098/9.8.10