Bath and Body Works Cool Citrus Basil Body Splash  » Perfume  »
  • I found this at Bath and Body Words when they were having their spring clean sale, so I got this at a very good price, for only $4
  • I think this retails for $12, so I was very happy to have chanced upon this, and it was the only one left in the entire store, so I got lucky
  • I wouldn’t recommend taking any of the product out and transferring to other spray bottles, but I don’t see you it isn’t possible
  • But since I know that this product is citrus and basil, I can find those certain scents in it
  • Overall, in my personal opinion, I quite like the scent so I like using this body mist whenever I feel like I stink or whenever I want to smell its warm homely scent

• by shanjucool

I have recently been very obsessed with citrus smelling fragrances. I also like the feeling of having a light scent on me which a body mist delivers perfectly rather than that of a perfume, which can smell heavy and sometimes nauseating. So while on my hunt for body mists with a hint of citrus scent, I came upon this particular product. I found this at Bath and Body Words when they were having their spring clean sale, so I got this at a very good price, for only $4. I think this retails for $12, so I was very happy to have chanced upon this, and it was the only one left in the entire store, so I got lucky.

This body mist, or body splash as the label on the bottle says, comes like any other body mist out there. It is a pretty big bottle, which contains 236 ml of the product. It has a conventional

spray on top which is covered with a plastic cap. To use this product, I simply take off the plastic cap and press down the sprayer to release the product, which comes out in a fine mist. I use this anytime and anywhere. There really is no rule with using a body mist so I use it whenever my mood strikes or I feel like a refresher. I also use this as a replacement for a deodorant if I happened to forgot to put some on that that, or if I ran out of it, or sometimes I put this on because I feel like I stink in the middle of the day, or if I want to smell the scent.

I actually don’t like carrying this particular product with me because it is kind of a big bottle and it can be bulky and add on to the weight of your bag, which in my case is ...

• already heavy with books and other things. I wouldn’t recommend taking any of the product out and transferring to other spray bottles, but I don’t see you it isn’t possible. But it should be done in a safe non-flammable environment as I suspect this product contains alcohol in it due to its high evaporation rate, thus it can catch and spread fire very easily.

The scent of the product itself is very light. I wouldn’t pin point it to contain the citrus or basil combination when I first smell it since it does smell somewhat floral and like grass. But since I know that this product is citrus and basil, I can find those certain scents in it. It also reminds me of a warm kitchen. It smells very fresh and homely, like a summer day outside in your lawn. The lasting power of this body mist is from one to three hours. I find that the

more activity I am engaged in, the faster the scent fades away. In terms of refreshing power, I don’t think it contains any cooling agent, so I don’t feel any refreshing in that way, but I guess it can be used to awaken the senses due to the citrus scent. Also, although this is a body mist, I wouldn’t recommend using this directly onto the skin as it contains alcohol, which some people may not react as well to.

Overall, in my personal opinion, I quite like the scent so I like using this body mist whenever I feel like I stink or whenever I want to smell its warm homely scent. Other people might not feel the same way about it though. I wouldn’t repurchase this as I don’t want to pay the full price for it, and I would like to try other scents available from this or other brands. If you liked this review, please vote.

Cool Citrus basil lover says :

please please someone start a petition to have bath and body works bring back cool citrus basil signature collection even if it’s for a limited edition. This is the best fragrance please somebody start one please. i emailed BBW and they said they are bringing some scents back but unsure about cool citrus basil. If we all petition it we can bring it back.

Jennifer Dthe avis says :

Hi, they are available at Amazon, love this collections and this is where I get them. Here is the link

They are about $ 45 for the lotion and body spray but I often find coupon codes online that make them cheaper. Also Amazon Prime offers free shipping which saves you another $ 5. Hope this helps.

cool citrus basil lover says :

hello and thank you for replying. Yes the price on Amazon for 1 bottle is rediculous. I have ordered one bottle but it is too expensive. i have called and emailed bath and body works regarding this fragrance and they said if they get at least 100 emails on their website with consumers wanting to bring it back, they would this spring and summer. I am asking everyone that loves this fragrance to go to BBW website and send in a request. Most of the fragrances that they have now are too strong or the scent does not last. I really wish you all would help with this. Thank you in advance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 568091258561230/k2311a098/9.8.10