Falcon Chicken and Cheese Sausages  » Food  »
  • My hubby and I bought this ready to fry Chicken and Cheese sausage at the grocery store in Malad where we do our weekly grocery
  • I have noticed that the skin is rough and it really pops out on the hot oil so you really need to be careful in frying this type of sausage
  • Anyway, I just consider the fact that there is cheese inside so that makes the spilling more obvious than any other type of sausages or hotdog
  • It is also good to dip it in sauces like ketchup, Worcestershire sauce or any sweet and chili type of sauce that you would like to add to make the taste more delicious
  • I recommend this easy to cook and prepare sausage to all my busy friends who has no time to prepare meals because of hectic schedule or work

• by strawberrychocodahi

My hubby and I bought this ready to fry Chicken and Cheese sausage at the grocery store in Malad where we do our weekly grocery. I often do include in my list to buy food stuff which are easy to prepare especially if I don’t have enough time to cook because of work.

It was my first time to taste Falcon Chicken and Cheese sausage and it was just fast to prepare. You

just need to medium flame the pan and put ample enough of oil so that you can fry it without any hassle. It does not stick in the ordinary pan, but you need to slow down the flame because the skin of the sausage is quite prone to eruption which will tend for the oil to spit on you.

I have noticed that the skin is rough and it really pops out on the hot oil so you really need to be careful in frying this type of sausage. I do fry chicken hot dogs, but it wasn’t like this. Anyway, I just consider the fact that there is cheese inside so that makes the spilling more obvious than any other type of sausages or hotdog.

The color of the sausage was pale whitish. But the taste of it after you fry it was superb because ...

• Falcon Chicken and Cheese Sausages
      of the combination of chicken and cheese which is very much obvious in the taste. It was just messy when you eat the portion to where the cheese is located since it does spill.

It is also good to dip it in sauces like ketchup, Worcestershire sauce or any sweet and chili type of sauce that you would like to add to make the taste more delicious. The sausage itself is juicy and

very tasty like chicken. I would surely buy again this type of sausage because of its wonderful taste.

You can avail of this wonderful Falcon Chicken and Cheese Sausages on selected malls and groceries in Mumbai for the price of Rs 59 or equivalent to $1.26 on their 120g pack. I recommend this easy to cook and prepare sausage to all my busy friends who has no time to prepare meals because of hectic schedule or work.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 278091258511230/k2311a098/9.8.10