Mac Beauty Powder Blush  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought it for $18.50 and I think it is quite expensive since it’s only 6 grams (.21 us oz),but it’s a nice light shade and I need a lot of blush shades and not just one depending on the occasion when I’ll wear it, and this is actually the subtlest and lightest shade I’ve got which I really need since I don’t have this hade yet in my makeup collection
  • When I applied this I noticed it was dusty and it’s best used with a kabuki brush as I do and just some glides will already colour your cheeks lightly
  • This is a great shade of blush but I found out it’s not really good for long-term usage

• by shunnem

This is a nice beauty powder blush and my other blush crèmes are really the stain type, this one is a powder blush so you can control your usage and the colour on your cheeks, the shade is also more natural than what I normally use from Beauty Bar and this is a very light frosty pink that will look natural when you wear it, it is a silky-fine dusty beauty blush powder that inspires a subtle and natural glow and it is ultra-smooth in texture and but has a sheer colour altogheter. I bought it for $18.

50 and I think it is quite expensive since it’s only 6 grams (.

and this is actually the subtlest and lightest shade I’ve got which I really need since I don’t have this hade yet in my makeup collection.

The makeup is encased in a sleek, elegant black compact and it’s very small, lightweight and can be easily stowed away.

When I applied this I noticed it was dusty and it’s best used with a kabuki brush as I do and just some glides will already colour your cheeks lightly.

The colour is a frosted light pinkish hue and it looks very natural, you can use this for daily wear but not really for occasions and special parties since it would be too “bland” and light for those special occasions, but this would be a great shade for daily use and even under direct sunlight there’s a glimmer in your cheeks ...

• that will make your face glow.

It also has a pearly shimmery and glittery appearance and your cheeks will look smooth from it’s silky matte-like texture and the glow looks natural that even kids and teenagers can use this daily without looking really madeup and mature and trying too hard.

However I noticed that I needed to reapply this often since it’s got such a light shade that when I perspire with the humid weather, the colour disappears after only a couple of hours tops and I’d have to brush my cheeks with this powder again or else my cheeks would then again be pale.

This however is very easy to clean off; I only use some cold cream and wipe them off with cotton and rinse my face with cleansing oil afterward so there won’t be

any makeup reside left on my skin.

Although it has a shimmery appearance there is no glittery substance that remains when I finish cleaning my face and it’s all makeup-free.

This is a great shade of blush but I found out it’s not really good for long-term usage; it would be great for kids and children however and it has a very natural and subtle glow that can be appropriate for them.

I wear this too usually when I’m too tired or bored to apply any real makeup but this only look like child’s makeup compared to my other makeup in my collection as it’s colour is really light but it’s fun to use and it’s easy to use and it’s really easy to blend in with any skin colour, so overall I’d rate it a 7 out of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318091258491230/k2311a098/9.8.10