Heinz Chef Style Garlic Mayonnaise  » Food  »
  • I would really like to recommend this to all my friends at home who likes to prepare sandwiches and green salads for their family
  • I just hope that they will have a resealable pack which I can carry whenever I travel or which is good to have for an outdoor picnic or family activity where we can share this delicious and healthy mayonnaise

• by strawberrychocodahi

I got attracted to the label of this product which says egg less. Come to think of it, it was a mayonnaise but I said, wow there is something in this mayonnaise that I would certainly enjoy so I was curious and bought the product of Heinz.

I do use a lot of mayonnaise for my dressing in salad and also for sandwich spreads. I used to remember when we do have a party or special celebration; I do buy the largest jar or container of mayonnaise to be used in different menus. I personally like how mayonnaise is spread into my favorite hotdog bun sandwich. My sandwich will never be perfect without mayonnaise.

I

did buy Heinz Chef Style Garlic Mayonnaise to taste something new. I have never tried a mayo with a garlic flavor on my salad dressing which I would be more playful if I would add. This idea has been good when I tried to dip it in carrot sticks and some peeled cucumbers. I also like how Heinz has come up with the idea egg less. It will be really good for those people who are avoiding such calories.

Heinz Chef Style Garlic Mayonnaise is white in color and creamy in texture. It is good because the less the egg it is also longer on the storage life which I can further on ...

• use on different types of desserts and menus I have. Heinz Chef Style Garlic Mayonnaise is just enough for making salad, a sweet dessert and a sandwich spread for my family which we really enjoy whenever we have a picnic.

The taste was just enough which is not too salty and not too sweet. The garlic taste was just perfect for every green salad that I wanted to have a twist in taste. I would really like to recommend this to all my friends at home who likes to prepare sandwiches and green salads for their family.

Heinz Chef Style Garlic Mayonnaise is not exactly the same taste that ordinary mayonnaise has but this was

egg less so I really do commend on the less oil of the product because of the raw egg was pretty much lessened. It will be healthier to have such egg less mayonnaise.

I just hope that they will have a resealable pack which I can carry whenever I travel or which is good to have for an outdoor picnic or family activity where we can share this delicious and healthy mayonnaise. I also like to have an easy to squeeze tube of Heinz but to where we bought it, the only available was in big bottle. Kinda pricey but it is really worth to try and taste Heinz Chef Style Garlic Mayonnaise.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 278091258471230/k2311a098/9.8.10