Honeybee Premium Brandy  » Other  »
  • I am not a drinker but hubby and I bought this brandy by accident because we were supposed to create our own concoction of Baileys Irish Cream
  • The bottle that we bought costs Rs 120 or equivalent to $2.57 at 375ml which is just fair enough price if I may consider comparing it with other brands of brandy

• by strawberrychocodahi

I am not a drinker but hubby and I bought this brandy by accident because we were supposed to create our own concoction of Baileys Irish Cream. But to our dismay, it wasn’t a brandy that was needed but a whiskey.

Anyway we already have a brandy so we took the opportunity to taste it on the rocks. Probably this is the only recipe that we have in mind which has nothing else to do and prepare but to just drink it with ice.

The brandy was so

smooth to the taste as you drink it, it was 75% proof which consist of 42.8 percent of alcohol and it was really a good taste. I personally commend on how Indian spirits are really quality made just like this Honeybee Premium Brandy that we bought.

The brandy itself was made in Indian grape brands and it was really clear and glides light and easy on the throat. It does not smell too much but you can really have a kick if you’re pretty sure you cannot ...

• handle hard drinks like I do.

At 375ml bottle, it was really enough for us both to consume it within three weeks since I don’t drink too often like hubby used to when he is only having his off day. He does not sip any when it was his working days, so we leave the brandy inside the fridge.

of brandy. You can actually blend it perfectly to other soda drinks. But if you wanted something nice which you don’t need to experiment, then you can check recipes online for the good blending of this Honeybee Premium Brandy.

I am just wondering why they have come to name it honeybee and put a bee as a model for this brandy. Well, anyway people might say it will be a soft or sweet drink which is really not, but at least Honeybee Premium Brandy was kinda smooth to the taste.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 128091258431230/k2311a098/9.8.10