FoodSaver Vac 2840
  • For anyone that does a lot of cooking for the family, I highly recommend this appliance
  • It is a lot less bulky then containers and I know that my left over food won�t get freezer burned
  • At first, I was a little taken back by the cost of the FoodSaver Vac 2840

• by vpriddy
      The FoodSaver Vac 2840 is an great kitchen accessory. For anyone that does a lot of cooking for the family, I highly recommend this appliance.

It is a must have in the kitchen! Instead of tossing left over food into bowls in the refrigerator, you simply pour it into the FoodSaver Vac 2840 bag.

Slip the edge of the bag under the seal

and presto, you have a sealed bag easy to store in the freezer.

I really like that with the FoodSaver Vac 2840 a ton of freezer space is saved.

It is a lot less bulky then containers and I know that my left over food won�t get freezer burned.

The FoodSaver Vac 2840 is also great for preparing food ahead of time.

I ...

• can fix up side dishes and salads ahead of time and seal in bags.

The food stays fresh longer and is easily dumped into a serving dish.

It is so nice to not have to take up all my refrigerator space with bulky containers.

I can stack the sealed bags of food neatly all on one shelf, leaving room for milk, eggs and

other items in my refrigerator.

At first, I was a little taken back by the cost of the FoodSaver Vac 2840.

It was around $250.

But in the first two months of using the FoodSaver Vac 2840, I saved more then the cost of it from all the leftover foods that ended up in our stomachs instead of the trash can.

It is well worth the price.

FoodSaver Vac 2840

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53902125840328/k2311a029/2.9.07