Merlin Episode 1  » TV  »
  • It’s still very fun and entertaining and I like it a lot because I love fantasy
  • If you like the Arthurian legend you might not like all the changes, but I enjoyed watching Merlin and I do think it’s very well done and has an interesting story too
  • I highly recommend Merlin if you enjoy magical fantasy, sorcery or the Arthurian legend

• by ReViewMeMedia

Merlin Episode 1 has the young wizard Merlin arriving in Camelot to see Gaius the court physician. He witnesses the beheading of a man who practiced sorcery and magic and learns that it is forbidden to practice magic in Camelot. He soon meets the arrogant Prince Arthur and his adventure begins.

This series is really good, although it changes a lot of the Arthurian legend. It’s still very fun and

entertaining and I like it a lot because I love fantasy. If you like the Arthurian legend you might not like all the changes, but I enjoyed watching Merlin and I do think it’s very well done and has an interesting story too. The visual effects are also very good for a television show. I highly recommend Merlin if you enjoy magical fantasy, sorcery or the Arthurian legend.

• It’s a very interesting, entertaining show that is very well done and has interesting characters. The acting in it is very good as well.

I do like the series, but I’m not sure if I’m going to buy it or not but it’s a lot of fun.

Merlin is a fun show to watch and if you like it you should buy it. I like it a lot, but I’m unsure if

I’ll buy it because it’s on TV and Hulu all the time. But it’s still worth your money if you enjoy the show because it’s nice to watch it without commercials. I highly recommend Merlin because of the great acting and an interesting twist on an old story.

Merlin is available on DVD from BBC Warner and the first season is streaming on Hulu while Season 2 aired on the SyFy Channel.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 108091258331230/k2311a098/9.8.10