Moulinex Food Processor FC 5
  • I would recommend this as a house warming, holiday or bridal shower gift

• by vpriddy
      The Moulinex Food Processor is an excellent food processor. I liked that the Moulinex Food Processor comes with an extremely user friendly instruction book.

I was able to assemble the processor quickly and effortlessly.

In addition, it comes with a handy little recipe book to get you started right away being able to use the

processor.

We opted to try out Model FC 5.

In the Moulinex Food Processor we put it to the test to make a smoothie.

I’ve found that most processors leave chunks of ice that didn’t grind all the way because the blades missed them.

Or worse yet are pieces of fruit that remain whole.

...

• The Moulinex Food Processor completely processed the ice and the strawberries for our smoothie.

I was quite pleased with the quality of the smoothie that the Moulinex Food Processor was able to make.

Cleaning up a food processor can be tedious and chore.

Often times, it is no fun to make refreshing drinks or neat side

dishes because it is going to take longer to clean up the processor then it did to fix the food.

This is not the case with the Moulinex Food Processor.

It disassembled easily and all the parts are dishwasher safe.

I would recommend this as a house warming, holiday or bridal shower gift.

It is a great product!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16902125830328/k2311a029/2.9.07