Taco Bell Colorado Dr, Fayetteville, AR  » Restaurants  »
1147 N. Colorado Dr. Fayetteville, AR, 727014
  • I bought a chicken cantina and it tasted really good
  • It’s definitely a nice place to eat and it was easy to find a place to sit
  • I highly recommend going to this Taco Bell
  • It was very clean inside and I enjoyed eating there

• by ReViewMeMedia

I went to the Taco Bell in Faytteville, AR and got some lunch because Faywe had free coupons to get a free regular size limeade with the purchase of any regular item. .

The service was very quick and the employees were good. They got us our food quickly and we ate right away. I bought a chicken cantina and it tasted really good. The limeade was also

good, but I wouldn’t buy one. I don’t think it would be worth it since you can’t get refills.

The inside of the Taco Bell was very clean and I didn’t see anything on the floor. I didn’t go into the restrooms so I don’t know if they were clean. I do think it was a good Taco Bell and I would go back there again. It’s ...

• definitely a nice place to eat and it was easy to find a place to sit.

The only thing that is bad about this Taco Bell is the cheese they use in their tacos and burritos. It tastes kind of funny, but I usually don’t get the burritos with cheese.

I highly recommend going to this Taco Bell. The service was good and the food was good too. It

was very clean inside and I enjoyed eating there. I would definitely go back there to eat. If you’re looking for a good place to eat, I would recommend this Taco Bell. It is located on 1147 N. Colorado Dr. Fayetteville, AR, 727014. Their phone number is 479-521-6629. I do think it’s a good d Taco Bell and I reccomend going there.

You can also go to www.tacobell.com for more information.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 78091258291230/k2311a098/9.8.10