Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Episode 8 (Anime)  » TV  »
  • This episode was very interesting and entertaining
  • I enjoyed how they investigated what was going on and how we learned more about the Major
  • You’ll enjoy it a lot and it’s a good anime and I enjoy watching it on Adult Swim
  • If you want a thought provoking, yet entertaining science fiction anime, I highly recommend getting Ghost in the Shell

• by ReViewMeMedia

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Episode 8 begins with one of Kusanagi’s friends; Kurutan calls her to help her with the mysterious circumstances of a heart transplant for a six year old girl. Section 9 investigates it because it has ties to the black market.

This episode was very interesting and entertaining. I enjoyed how they investigated what was going on and how we learned more about the Major. I like this episode a lot.

I like Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex and I enjoy watching it on Adult Swim, it’s a very good anime and it has a good English dub and an interesting storyline as well.

I do recommend Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex if you enjoy science fiction and futuristic stories. If you enjoy these things you’ll like Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. The animation is nice and the stories are interesting,

• whether it’s the main plot or not. You’ll enjoy it a lot and it’s a good anime and I enjoy watching it on Adult Swim.

What’s also interesting is the Major’s view of living with cybernetics and her views on how people either despise their humanity or want to have it. If you want a thought provoking, yet entertaining science fiction anime, I highly recommend getting Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex because of it’s

excellent characters and intriguing story. It’s well worth your time and money if you enjoy science fiction and good story and characters. Check it out on Adult Swim if you can, if you don’t buy it you should at least see it in its entirety once, even non anime fans can enjoy it.

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Season 1 is available on DVD from Manga Entertainment. You can buy it on Amazon.com and RightStuf.com.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 108091258261230/k2311a098/9.8.10