Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Episode 5 (Anime)  » TV  »
  • This episode is pretty good and it was very interesting to watch and the mystery keeps getting better and better
  • I enjoyed the episode and it was very well done even though it didn’t have a lot of action in it
  • I highly recommend this anime to anyone who likes anime or sci-fi and I enjoyed it and it’s worth watching and it’s very well done and it has a good musical score and an excellent story and a voice cast and it’s very well done
  • Stand Alone Complex, it's worth a look and you might be surprised by it, I ended up liking it more than I thought I would

• by ReViewMeMedia

Ghost In the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Episode 5 has Section 9 continuing their investigation into the identity of the Laughing Man and they tail a anti-corporate suspect.

This episode is pretty good and it was very interesting to watch and the mystery keeps getting better and better. I enjoyed the episode and it was very well done even though it didn’t have a lot of action in it. The mystery is very well set up and it’s

a great anime to watch. I enjoy Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex.

I highly recommend this anime to anyone who likes anime or sci-fi and I enjoyed it and it’s worth watching and it’s very well done and it has a good musical score and an excellent story and a voice cast and it’s very well done. It’s a great anime, catch it on Adult Swim if you can, it’s worth your time and you enjoy ...

• it, it’s worth your money. Everything about it is good and I do think that you should watch it at least once and if you don’t buy it, just make sure to see it for yourself, because it’s a very good story and it has interesting concepts and a good voice cast and a great musical score.

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex is a great anime achievement. It’s spectacular and it’s very well done.

I enjoy it because of the excellent mystery story and the interesting characters. It’s a very good anime and if you’re looking for a good story, check out Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, it’s worth a look and you might be surprised by it, I ended up liking it more than I thought I would.

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Season 1 is available on DVD from Manga Entertainment. You can buy it on Amazon.com and RightStuf.com.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 108091258231230/k2311a098/9.8.10