Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Episode 3 (Anime)  » TV  »
  • This episode was really interesting and I like it because it shows why the characters prefer to have robotic androids as their friends and companions
  • It was an entertaining episode and I enjoyed watching this anime
  • I think it’s very well done and the English dub is very nice
  • I recommend it to anime fans who like science fiction and good storytelling
  • I like it and it's a good show, especially for newcomers to anime

• by ReViewMeMedia

Ghost in the Shell Episode Stand Alone Complex 3 begins with a strange series of events where a discontinued robot model, called the Jeri models, all begin committing suicide. These models were made to be human companions and Section 9 investigates because it’s very odd.

This episode was really interesting and I like it because it shows why the characters prefer to have robotic androids as their friends and companions.

It’s a very interesting look at the world they live in and why some people do strange things. It was an entertaining episode and I enjoyed watching this anime. I hope I’ll be able to finish it because I’m watching it on TV. I do recommend it to anyone who likes science fiction anime as it’s very interesting.

As a warning to parents it does have some profanity ...

• and violence and is rated TV-14 so you might want to see this before you decide if you want your teen to watch it. It’s still very interesting and I think it’s very entertaining. I think it’s very well done and the English dub is very nice. Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex is an interesting anime to watch, it has complex characters, good animation and
        a very interesting premise. I recommend it to anime fans who like science fiction and good storytelling. I enjoyed watching this episode and I can’t wait to see what happens next. I like it and it’s a good show, especially for newcomers to anime.

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Season 1 is available on DVD from Manga Entertainment. You can buy it on Amazon.com and RightStuf.com.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 108091258211130/k2311a098/9.8.10